Service Delivery Officer
Job expires on 18-11- 2021 at 5:00pm
Rafiki Microfinance Bank is a place where creativity and positive ambition are infectious. We are restless to win, to meet the changing needs of our customers and unlock growth opportunities. The Service Delivery Officer Position is a great example and its role is key to the Bank.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Service Delivery Officer will be actively involved to deliver excellent services to our clients while achieving operational efficiency with the utmost level of consistency and quality.
- Welcome customers and give warm transfers to relevant departments
- Attend to customers’ general queries.
- Actively source feedback from clients using various sources and compile reports from external surveys conducted.
- To ensure that issues escalated arising from customer queries are resolved within 24 hours to maintain customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- Receive customer complaints and document the complains without fail.
- Follow up on complaints to ensure they are resolved in time.
- Communicate feedback to the client.
- Help identify service gaps and suggest/ help put in place necessary corrective measures.
- Ensure that all issues related to Customer Experience are assigned and closed on the Service Help desk in line with ensuring that established standards and Key Performance Indicators are applied and adhered to.
ATM Card & PIN Processing
- Process of application forms promptly.
- Inputting the client information on the system.
- Dispatch of ATM cards and PINS.
- Processing of card replacements.
Issuance of Statements.
- Prompt issuance of clients’ statements on request.
- Provide details of Customer balances as requested
- Charging the relevant fees to clients’ accounts
- Issue quarterly statements
- Accurately and efficiently make cash payments in a way that maximizes customer satisfaction, meeting daily transaction targets
- Balance currency, coins, and cheques in cash drawers and calculate daily transactions
- Cash cheques and payout money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive cheques and cash for deposit, verify amounts and authenticity of currency, and check the accuracy of deposit slips. Examine cheques for endorsements and verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Post customers’ transactions to record transactions and issue duly stamped receipts for the same and ensure daily balancing
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Preparing cash for repatriation
- Batching together all entries and filing them.
- Ensuring at close of the day the cash tallies to the system balances.
- Conduct Know Your Customer processes as per policy
- Input customer data into the system
- File documents promptly
- Facilitate account search application.
**Qualifications and Experience Required**
- University degree in a Business or IT related field.
- CPA or AKIB qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the banking environment is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service and/or related field. Able to apply financial knowledge and skills.
- Good MS Office product skills with a bias in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Strong people management skills and experience, including change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including to senior stakeholders, external partners and customers.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and find a solution in a complex and demanding environment.
**How to Apply**
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for on the e-mail subject on or before 18th November 2021 at 5:00pm.
Note: “Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted”
error: Content is protected !!